Voted Best Hospital in Jacksonville Daily Progress Reader Choice Awards
At ETMC Jacksonville, we are proud to offer the people of our area an unequalled range of healthcare services, because we believe it’s what you deserve. For example, we have Cherokee County’s only obstetrical unit and intensive care unit. Colorectal surgery is another service that’s exclusive to ETMC Jacksonville, and our emergency center also was ranked No. 1 in the Reader Choice Awards.
Providing more complete care is only part of what makes ETMC Jacksonville a great place for you and your family. We also receive great patient satisfaction scores for quality care, communication and cleanliness. For more information about ETMC Jacksonville, call 903-541-5000.
Care you can rely on in the heart of Jacksonville
Traveling out of town for healthcare can be inconvenient, costly and difficult. So we make your life easier by providing a wide range of quality services, close to home. From wellness checkups to emergency care to surgical procedures, we’re here for the people of Cherokee County.
ETMC Jacksonville features
- 24-hour emergency department, designated as a Level IV trauma center
- intensive care unit
- full-time hospitalist services
- dietary therapies and services
- Family Birthplace LDRP suites and Level 1 nursery
- on-site laboratory services
- advanced radiology and diagnostic imaging technologies
- general and outpatient surgical services
- physical, occupational, speech and respiratory therapies
- cancer care
- SHAPE award-winning cardiovascular program including calcium scoring
- cardiopulmonary rehabilitation
- orthopedic procedures
- pain management procedures
- women’s services including digital mammography and bone density scanning
- ETMC Wound Care Center services
- ETMC Olympic Center fitness facility
- outpatient infusion therapy
- ETMC Center for Sleep Disorders for identifying and treating sleep problems
- Air 1 helicopter on-site
ETMC also provides other medical programs in Cherokee County, such as ETMC Home Health and ETMC EMS.
The ETMC First Physicians clinic in Jacksonville features physicians who are skilled in these disciplines of primary and specialty care:
- ENT (ear, nose and throat)
- family medicine
- GI (gastroenterology)
- internal medicine
- obstetrics and gynecology
- pain management
- vascular care
ETMC Jacksonville and the ETMC First Physicians clinic in Jacksonville are in-network providers for Medicare, Medicaid and most insurance plans. Walk-ins are welcome. To make an appointment, please call 903-541-5396.
Helpful volunteers greet and direct guests as they enter the grand lobby, where a host of customer services can be found, including a gift shop and our peaceful chapel with visiting chaplains. One of the most popular features is our cafe, serving homemade meals seven days a week. Other guest amenities include free internet access, televisions and telephone service, and ATM and vending machines. We invite you to come see how we care for Cherokee County at ETMC Jacksonville.
Partnering with Tyler Junior College for a healthy future
Knowing the importance of a well-educated healthcare workforce, ETMC Jacksonville became host to the Tyler Junior College-Jacksonville nursing program in 2008. Located on the fourth floor of the medical building, the program offers core curriculum and advanced courses for people seeking vocational and registered nursing degrees. For more information, call 903-510-3331.
The heart program at ETMC Jacksonville is accredited by the Society of Heart Attack Prevention and Eradication. As a SHAPE international center of excellence, we’re committed to improving patient outcomes through the early detection and prevention of coronary artery disease, thereby reducing the number of heart attacks and deaths each year.