Services for employees
ETMC Behavioral Health offers a variety of EAP products to meet the diverse needs of employees and their household members through immediate access to care and a host of support services designed to help cope with the pressures of daily living:
- 24-hour access for confidential services for employees that need help with personal or work issues
- Toll-free, 24-hour access every day of the year to telephonic counseling support
- 24-hour access to master’s/doctoral level clinicians trained in crisis intervention
- Help for family and marital crises, mental and emotional distress, problems with children, alcohol and drug dependency, issues related to aging parents and child or spouse abuse and other domestic violence
Services for managers
Our EAP is not just for employees with personal problems.
We also provide a versatile management tool to support managers and supervisors and complement the expertise provided by a company’s human resources department:
- Managers can consult with EAP professionals for assistance in dealing with job performance problems, substance abuse, critical incidents or other sensitive workplace situations – simply by calling a toll-free number.
- Our EAP offers a variety of training seminars to help supervisors recognize behavior problems, manage emerging performance problems and refer employees into the program.
- Professionals are available to help managers and supervisors make referrals.
Services for organizations
ETMC Behavioral Health offers organizations a variety of services to help keep workers healthy and productive.
Through a variety of specialized services, our EAP can help companies protect the investment they make in their employees.
- Employee orientations to encourage early access to EAP for personal concerns
- Executive briefings to overview EAP capabilities
- Customized reporting, analysis and consultation
- Wellness seminars to provide relevant information to employees on general or organization-specific issues
- Policy and procedure consultations to assist in the development of EAP or drug and alcohol-related human resource policies and procedures
For more information
To learn more about how ETMC Behavioral Health can improve the productivity and cost-efficiency of your organization’s workforce, call us:
Call 903-266-2200 for a free quote for EAP services.
Don’t overlook the care of your organization’s most valuable resource: your workforce. Call ETMC Behavioral Health today.