ETMC EMS is a great and exciting place to work, with opportunities across the beautiful East Texas region where we enjoy a mild climate in winter and where you will always find opportunities for outdoor activities and fun.
As a 911 service, ETMC EMS offers jobs for those who want to help save lives on the front lines of emergency scene response. Personnel respond to emergency situations throughout the East Texas region and experience the gratification of making a difference for people in need.
Since ETMC EMS is a part of the East Texas Medical Center Regional Healthcare System, often employment for a spouse may also be available. ETMC frequently has employment opportunities in many areas, not just healthcare.
Many of our locations require paramedics to hold and maintain either National Registry or be a Licensed Paramedic. However, there are opportunities for those not having one of these two credentials.
Best of all, ETMC EMS is based in Tyler, Texas, with locations throughout the beautiful East Texas region, known for the fishing in its lakes and outdoor recreation opportunities of all kinds including hunting, boating and much more. Especially popular is Lake Palestine, noted for its fishing and boating opportunities. Campgrounds and other entertainment are also nearby.
- Paid ongoing continuing education at no employee cost
- In-house paramedic program and instruction
- Specialty programs (ACLS, BTLS, PEPP, National Registry) at no employee cost
- Salary structure reflecting certification and experience
- Variety in work schedules based on performance
- Free uniforms
- Health/dental/vision insurance plan
- Term life insurance at no employee cost
- Employee injury benefit plan
- Bereavement leave
- Many optional benefits
- Opportunity to use advanced EMS technology
If you are interested in an ambulance-related job,