The East Texas Medical Center Regional Healthcare System is a network of 15 hospitals and 50 clinics, caring for more than 300,000 East Texans a year. ETMC is committed to the highest standards of care by offering advanced technology and resources in local communities to improve quality of life throughout East Texas.
Established in 1949, the ETMC Regional Healthcare System includes hospitals in Athens, Carthage, Clarksville, Crockett, Fairfield, Gilmer, Henderson, Jacksonville, Mt. Vernon, Pittsburg, Quitman, Trinity and three inpatient facilities in Tyler. The flagship facility, ETMC Tyler, is licensed for 502 beds and is home to the region’s only Level I trauma center.
ETMC is one of the region’s largest employers. ETMC offers many job opportunities across the East Texas region.
- Bereavement leave
- Cafeteria discount
- Gift shop discount
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employee injury benefit plan
- Free employee parking as well as discounted paid parking available in garages
- Health and dental insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid holidays and vacation days (PTO)
- Sick leave benefits
- Fitness center discounts
- Employee activities offered throughout the year which include free events as well as discount tickets to area attractions
- Retirement Savings Plan
To search the ETMC Regional Healthcare System job database and apply online click this link.