ETMC Crockett Services
As a growing hospital in a growing community, ETMC Crockett strives to provide the care Houston County residents need. We offer an expanding range of services to help fulfill our mission of improving the health and well being of East Texans.
From the care you need when preparing to welcome a new family member into the world, to the diagnostic treatment you need in time of illness, to the fast, accurate care you need in a time of emergency we are prepared to help.
Our major services include:
- 24-hour emergency care, designated a Level IV trauma center
- Advanced radiological and diagnostic technologies
- The Family Birthplace with LDR suites and nursery care
- Physicians specializing in cardiology; ear, nose and throat; hematology and oncology; family and women's health; orthopedic care and surgery; and sleep medicine
- Educational and professional opportunities such as the Angelina College Nursing Program located at ETMC Crockett