Below are the details of your physician search.
|Group: ETMC First Physicians|
|Address: ||1000 E. Fifth St.|
- Pediatric resident, Driscoll Children’s Hospital, Corpus Christi
- School physician, Healthway Corporate Clinic Services, Manila, Philippines
- General practitioner and retainer physician, Healthway Corporate Clinic Services, Manila
- Post-graduate internship, Makati Medical Center, Manila
- Doctor of Medicine, University of Santo Tomas, Manila
- Bachelor of Science in physical therapy, University of Santo Tomas, Manila
- Board certification, American Board of Pediatrics
"Growing up in the Philippines in a medical family, she became a physical therapist but soon came to a decision: “I thought I could do more for people if I were a doctor.”
Dr. Remigio became a physician in the Philippines and moved to the U.S., where she not only earned her American medical license but also became board-certified in pediatrics. She worked in Corpus Christi and Iowa before moving to Tyler with her husband and their three children.
“I just love working with kids, and I also love working with parents,” she said. “I put myself in the parents’ spot and think, ‘If this were my child what would I do?’”"
Start a new search